3 reasons to take:
San Jose State/Air Force OVER 54
Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State OVER 58
South Florida +7.5
1. The last time these two met was at 2016 and the game finished with 79 points. The Air Force Academy is averaging over six??yards per carry so far this year.
2. Last week, the Arkansas Razorbacks shocked because three-touchdown underdogs and that because of senior quarterback Josh Love. Love had over 400 yards death vs SEC school was depleted by this and looks to continue in the thin air of Colorado. Love has only one interception and five touchdown passes.
3. The OVER has struck five??of the seven??matches where the Spartans have occurred to play a Friday night. In three??of those last four home games to the Falcons, the sport has gone OVER, also in these games the score was 64. At length, at 24 of the 32 convention games for Air Force, the sport has found a way.
Prediction: San Jose State 34, Air Force 38
1. I used both schools as part of my hidden stone and it functioned perfectly as I thought it would at an Appalachian State??three-point mad of North Carolina and a blowout win for Coastal Carolina over Massachusetts (62-28).
2. Through 3 games, Appalachian State is currently averaging 44 a match, and Coastal Carolina is currently putting up 35 points each game. Chanticleers running CJ Marable leads the team in getting and rushing 550 yards and six touchdowns.
3. Mountaineers running back Darrynton Evans isn’t so poor himselftotaling 411 yards on the ground whilst averaging eight??yards a carry and he has seven??touchdowns through 3 matches. Evans had seven??touchdowns all year. Everything points to the OVER and we go 2-0 with these??hidden gem colleges.
Prediction: Appalachian State 41 Carolina 31
1. This game smells such as a lookahead game for SMU. The Mustangs are coming off one of their biggest wins in program history since they took down TCU on the road and now have to travel to carry on the South Florida Bulls and head coach Charlie Strong.
2.?? SMU’s win was impressive but again, could be looking to home dates vs Tulsa and Temple over the subsequent two weeks. They were directed by quarterback Shane Buechele but his season numbers are mediocre, passing using four interceptions but for seven touchdowns.
3. South Florida did play ACC school Georgia Tech demanding in Week 2, just losing by four points. Linebacker Patrick Macon leads this group on defense with 21 tackles and includes a forced fumble and a choice. Quarterback Jordan McCloud has yet to turn over the ball and has six touchdowns for the Bulls.
Prediction: South Florida 27, SMU 24